Oatmeal - The Superfood for your skin. Our Beer and Oatmeal soaps contain real oatmeal. These are some of the benefits among many
The Superfood For Your Skin and Beauty Needs
Many scientific studies have been carried out on the benefits of oatmeal and demonstrate that oatmeal has a sustainable moisturizing effect.
It significantly improves skin dryness and roughness, and this effect lasts even after use of the oatmeal containing products has stopped.
Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- helps to keep skin hydrated by forming an occlusive layer on the surface that retains water in the skin
- allows natural and gentle cleansing of skin due to presence of saponins
- provides gentle exfoliation
- imparts moisturizing, soothing, conditioning, and nourishing qualities, significantly improving skin dryness and roughness
- helps reduce skin inflammation making it ideal for treating inflammatory skin conditions
- has antioxidant properties due to the presence of different types of phenols including ferulic and caffeic acids
- contains flavonoids that are strong UVA screens (they absorb UVA)
- is non-irritating and has low allergenic potential
- is suited for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
- is inexpensive and readily available!